Starting today, retailers who use the Square Point of Sale app can connect to Faire, so it’s easier than ever to make important buying decisions and manage inventory all in one place. By connecting your Square account with Faire, you can quickly update your shop inventory, view previously purchased products that are running low, and easily restock your bestsellers—in turn, leading to more sales.
Today, local retail is thriving by competing on curation, community, and experience. Previously, only large retailers and established e-commerce brands were able to make data-driven decisions or mobilize marketing teams to drive orders. This integration streamlines the process of buying and stocking a store, helping to level the playing field for local retail. Retailers can now easily import their Faire orders, including product details, pricing, and photos, eliminating manual entry and updates.
By connecting your Faire account with Square POS, you can:
- Streamline inventory – Save time spent on inventory by importing Faire orders; the integration will automatically update product details, pricing, and photos, eliminating manual entry.
- Quickly identify your bestsellers – Better understand which items sell out in your shop using POS data
- Simplify restocking – See which previously purchased products are running low and reorder best sellers using the restock tab on Faire.
Faire already makes it easy to discover products and brands that fit your merchandising aesthetic with product filters—among them eco-friendly, handmade, and women-owned. Data allows you to look at both sides of the story and spot which products in your store aren’t selling as well, or have high returns. Editing your store’s inventory will help you fine-tune your merchandising strategy.
If you are a retailer and new to Faire marketplace, visit faire.com to sign up today.
- Retailers who use Square Point of Sale app can connect it to Faire to streamline inventory and easily identify best sellers
- This integration is free to use and available through the Square Marketplace starting in March 2020
New to Faire? Click here to learn more.