This is an uncertain time for everyone, and things are changing rapidly—especially for small businesses. Through these changes, we will continue to offer you meaningful support, tools, and information.
To help you understand the potential impact of the coronavirus on your overall financial picture, we’ve launched a new COVID-19 impact calculator for retailers.
How it works
- Add your financial details. This includes your cash on hand, average monthly revenue, and average monthly costs before the coronavirus outbreak.
- Next, enter any changes to your revenue and costs that have occurred since the disruption.
- Our impact calculator will generate a financial status for your business, and offer recommended actions you can take to help your business make it through this crisis.
What Faire is doing during COVID-19
Last week, we published Immediate Steps for Local Retailers During COVID-19, a guide to the resources available for your business during this critical time. Take a look today if you haven’t already.
This week, we launched a resources hub on Faire, available at faire.com/covid-19. We recommend bookmarking this link and checking back often for new information.
As always, we will continue to offer the following through our platform:
- Risk-free access to new independent brands and makers with net 60 payment terms.
- Schedule, track, and manage orders directly on the platform to make it easy to order and reorder your best sellers.
- A world-class customer team ready to answer questions, troubleshoot any issues, or hear your suggestions on how Faire might be a resource during this challenging time.
The Faire team has been working hard over the last year to ensure we are prepared to weather disruptions and stand by our customers in the face of uncertainty. Our team will continue to drive forward, build great products, and deliver world-class service to empower you to navigate these unprecedented times.
New to Faire? Click here to learn more.