To support our community as we head into peak retail season, we’ve been sharing guidance and predictions to help you prepare for this busy time of year. We’ve also extended net 90 terms to eligible retailers through October 11 to give you plenty of time to shop for the holidays.
To guide you in selecting the best goods to stock up on, we took a look at purchase data in each of our thematically curated collections to see what trends have stood out in 2021. Here, we’ve compiled some of the bestselling brands and products in each collection to help you fill your shelves with goods all your customers will love this holiday season.
Stocking stuffers for everyone
Our Stocking Stuffers collection has an abundance of gifts to choose from for every kind of shopper. Among the most popular thus far are gifts that are playful, relaxing, and keep minds occupied. Items favored by Faire customers include:
- Cozy and colorful socks from Talking Out of Turn
- Edible botanicals from Teaspressa
- Playful petal candles from JaxKelly
- Classic holiday ornaments and stockings from Melange Collection
- Wooden puzzles and games from Project Genius
Gifts for the foodie
Chocolate, bread, and cocktails—what more could you need? This year’s bestsellers in our For the Foodie collection include all things sweet and savory. Popular products include:
- Uniquely flavored chocolate bars—like Rum Raisin and Donuts and Coffee—from Compartes Chocolate
- Homemade bread kits from Soberdough
- Pad Thai for Two cooking kits by Verve Culture
Cranberry spice, ginger snap, and smoked maple sour cocktail kits from Yes Cocktail Co.
Gifts for the zero waste warrior
As consumers continue to become more and more dedicated to shopping by their values, sustainable solutions and zero-waste products have become increasingly popular. Items that offer eco-friendly ways to transport and store food stand out as bestsellers from our For the Eco Conscious collection. Popular items include:
- Travel mugs in vibrant patterns from Swig Life
- All-natural food storage solutions from Bee’s Wrap
- Reusable paper towels, linen snack bags, and machine-washable makeup removing cloths from Marley’s Monsters
Gifts for the host
This year, as Covid-19 lockdowns eased and people began hosting their loved ones at their homes once again, decorative items, home accents, and kitchen and drinkware products have remained highly sought after. Bestselling products from our For the Host collection include:
- Warm striped throw blankets, candles scented like lavender sage and fresh coffee, and mugs with calming messages from Sweet Water Decor
- Terrazzo patterned glasses and ceramic bowls with lids from drinkware brand W&P.
- Salted goodies like caramels and flavor-infused sea salts from Jacobsen Salt Co.
Gifts for the new parents
2021 was all about commemorating milestones for new parents, and consumers have preferred gifts that offer ways to remember every moment of a child’s first years. Top sellers in our For the New Parents collection include:
- Dinosaur baby teethers and sloth, bunny, and koala plush toys from baby and toddler accessory brand Itzy Ritzy
- Baby’s first milestone moments set from Bebe Au Lait
- Memory books from Lucy Darling.
Gifts for the fashionista
As many returned to in-person working in 2021, consumers are ready to slowly embrace fashion beyond sweatpants and at-home tie-dye. Customer favorites in our Premium Contemporary collection include:
- Embroidered jackets and classic jeans from Driftwood
- Timeless dresses and flowing pants from Clara Sunwoo
- Fashionable staples like tees, sweaters, and socks from Le Bon Shoppe
- Sandals and sneakers from Soludos
Gifts for the self-care guru
2021 brought new challenges and an even greater need to practice self-care, and customers stocked up on products that provide moments of calm and nourishment. Popular products include:
- Satin pillowcases and eyes masks and crystal facial rollers from bestselling global lifestyle brand KITSCH
- Exfoliating sugar cubes and soothing bath bombs from Harper & Ari
Facial scrubs and body masks from Formulary 55.
Shop our Holiday collection on Faire for more great gift ideas.